Sunday, January 12, 2014

Birthday Cards

Here are a few Birthday cards I made using Stampin' Up! materials.  The first 2 cards showcase the wood grain extra large stamp.  Its hard to see i the picture, but the background color for these cards is Garden Green.








This next card is made using the labels framelits.  I have embossed the sentiment in cherry cobbler then colored the words with markers.




As you see I have been busy.  And I will have much more to show you in the upcoming weeks.  I am currently working with some things from the Sale-a-bration catalog.   Right now at Stampin'UP! there is a great deal. It's called Sale-a-Bration!   If you spend $50 on any merchandise you get to choose an item for free from the sale-a-bration catalog.  If you are interested in shopping you can go to my online store at: www.gracefende.stampinup.net  I hope you have enjoyed my creations.  Thanks for stopping by...

Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment